Our purpose is to assist in accelerating the development of medicines that can make an impact to society, for the people that need them most.
Our people are indeed highly capable and experienced, and are aligned to and are passionate about our purpose. Our people are leaders and enjoy thinking differently to overcome challenges inherent in medicine development. We look after each other and cherish our personal and professional credibility. As part of our focus on continuous improvement, we are all deeply committed to developing ourselves through mentoring and training.
We are continually scanning for talent to address our rapid growth. If you would like to receive news of vacancies, register your interest here.
Clinical Pharmacologist [Reference #61303697].
An exciting clinical pharmacology role with a drug development strategic advisory company whose core values are to Think Without Borders™ to help our clients Develop Medicines that Matter™ to society. You will be a member of the d3 Medicine leadership team. You will be responsible for:
- Providing small and large molecule clinical pharmacology expertise to cross-functional project teams and support for the preparation of regulatory submissions (e.g. IB, IND, DNA)
- Developing new innovative and impactful clinical pharmacology approaches to processes and drug development strategies
- Conducting pharmacometric analyses including quantitative modelling and simulation to design and inform both clinical trial designs and analyses
- Representing clients at meetings and advisory hearings with global health authorities.
Desired Skills & Experience
- You will have a PhD or PharmD degree in pharmacology or pharmacokinetics, or in a related scientific discipline and 3 to 5 years of clinical pharmacology/translational medicine experience
- You will have a demonstrated track record in a functional leadership role on cross-functional drug development teams
- You will have excellent written, verbal and inter-personal communications skills. Importantly, you will be a team player and team builder
- You will have an advanced understanding of a broad range of clinical pharmacology tools including but not limited to WinNonLin and other PK/PD analysis software
- Experience in the clinical pharmacology for infectious disease and oncology is highly desirable.
The position will report directly to the Chief Scientific Officer. The position will be based in Parsippany NJ.